SET for Success
Start building your SET
Check your SET progress
Request a copy of your SET
SET Activity Approval Form

Arts, Culture, and Creativity
Transcultural/Global Experiences
Undergraduate Research
Professional Experience
Special Recognition, Special Projects and Participation
SET Advisory Board
Engaged Learning Undergraduate Graduation Requirement Policy
SET Waiver/Substitution Policy and Procedure

Request a Copy of Your SET

Requesting an official copy of your SET is similar to requesting an official academic transcript.

To request an official copy of your SET, log in to your student Sentry Secured Services account and click on the "Transcripts" link under the Academic heading. This will take you to the online request form for both official academic transcripts and official SETs. As you complete the form, remember to check the Student Engagement Transcript box at the top and the Electronic Signature button at the bottom. Hit the "Submit" button when you are finished filling in all of the boxes.

If you do not have any SET entries, are a graduate student, or are enrolled prior to Fall 2008, the SET request option will be disabled because you do not have a SET on file.

If you want to view or print out an unofficial copy of your SET, log in to your Sentry Secured Services account and click on the "View Student Engagement Transcript (SET)" link under the Academic heading.

If you are unable to request your official SET via the online request form, or if you have questions about your SET, please contact Samantha Moik, Engaged Learning Specialist at (412) 397-5973 or or Terri Byrnes, Assistant Director of Engaged Learning  at (412) 397-6430 or